Thursday, February 24, 2011

Warm-Up: Dallas @ Detroit

The Red Wings welcome the Dallas Stars into the Joe tonight after coming off a loss to the San Jose Sharks. It's also Jason Williams first game in the Joe with a Stars uniform. I wouldn't comment on something like that, but when I was younger I was crazy for Williams. I don't know why I'm even admitting it now, but now its out there. Take it or leave it.

Jimmy is starting in net tonight.

Last time these two teams met, Eaves made the citizens of Hockeytown happy by providing them with free curly fries. Eaves won't be in the line up tonight, his spot will be taken by Jan Mursak.



Predictions-


Player of the Game
Stef- Jiri Hudler
Danielle- Thomas Holmstrom

Final Score-
Stef- 3-1, Wings
Danielle- 4-2, Wings.


Go Wings!

Tune in after the game for the Rundown.

No comments:

Post a Comment