Friday, March 11, 2011

The Rundown: Someone buy the refs new whistles please...

Thank you, Nicklas Lidstrom for keeping us alive!!

The Rundown-

Need I say more? I'm pretty sure this explains most of the game:



  • There were wayyy to many instances tonight where the refs should have blown the whistles but didn't. I don't know what was going on, but it was just ridiculous.
  • Wings were down by one for pretty much the entire game. Jimmy made some AMAZING SAVES. The guy was on top of his game all night long. I was surprised he wasn't one of the top 3 stars of the night.
  • Tonight was also another night to add to the list of games where the Wings can't score on a 5 on 3. Someone needs to put an end to this soon. The power play needs to get their act together. I'm not expecting a goal on every power play, but there is no reason why a team like the Detroit Red Wings shouldn't score on every 5 on 3 opportunity they get.
  • I'm not going to even touch that disallowed goal by Lidstrom that went off Bertuzzi's hand...
  • I love though, that Lidstrom was the one to score the goal late in the third to keep the Wings in the game. He is perfection. Everything he does, he does well.
  • OT- DATSYUKIAN GOAAAAAAL! WOOT!
Up next- Wings @ Blues, Tomorrow.
Go Wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment