Friday, March 11, 2011

Warm-Up: Edmonton @ Detroit

Warm-Up:

So first things first, the first 2500 kids at the Joe tonight get a Red Wings lunch box. The things I would do to be able to carry that lunch box to work everyday... sigh....

Edmonton Oilers are coming into the Joe tonight to face off the Wings in their 4th and final match up of the season. The Wings have won all three previous games against the Oilers and are looking for the series sweep tonight. Which I'm praying will happen. The Wings need a win... bad.

Injuries/Scratches:

Brad Stuart thought it would be funny to pretend that he had a sprained ankle... JUST KIDDING! Stuart is back in the line up tonight and Doug Janik is going back to Grand Rapids.

Eaves is still out with his groin injury, Rafaski still out with a sore back. It was reported today though that Rafalski should be back next week.

Other Notes:
I've got nothing. I just want a Red Wings lunch box. I got my silly bands, now I need the lunch box.


Predictions:

Player of the Game-
Stef- 5-2, Wings
Danielle- 5-2, Wings

Final Score-
Stef- Danny Cleary
Danielle- Todd Bertuzzi

No comments:

Post a Comment