Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stef's Playoff Superstition Rundown


It’s that time of the year, PLAYOFFS! So here is a rundown of my playoff superstitions:


1.· Playoff shots! Playoff shots are taken while watching the game for each goal the Red Wings score and for a game win. I cannot have any other alcoholic beverage during the game. Shots taken at home (not at the bar) must be taken out of my Red Wing shot glass. *Danielle has came up with a Red Wing shot list with a specific shot for each Red Wing; I may be tailoring my shots according to the list. 

 2.   Facebook profile picture must be one related to the Red Wings.



3.  I must fly my Red Wing flag from my car. It can only be flown after the regular season is over and only for the duration of time the Wings remain in the playoffs.  

4.  On occasion, musical chairs have been played to change the luck if the game is not going well.


5.  I now have Red Wing pajamas that I must where throughout the playoffs.

6.    If the Red Wings win the Stanley Cup, I must go to the parade. *Good luck for future years.

Other Superstitions:
·                    1.  My winter classic jersey is to be worn at every original 6 game that I attend. 

·                     2.  Apparently I cannot where my Hudler jersey if he will be playing the game because it gives   
            him bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment