Saturday, March 5, 2011

Warm-Up: Detroit @ Phoenix

Warm-Up
Tonight's game is the last of a west coast road trip for our Wings. So far, they've gone 1-2 this trip and are looking to make things 2-2 before getting on Red Bird II and flying back to Hockeytown.

The Wings will be taking on the Coyotes tonight. It's the last meeting of these two teams for the regular season and both teams are coming off losses. Detroit has the upper hand in this series being 2-1 against the Coyotes. Personally, I'm liking the Wings chances for tonights game. I'm also happy to report that Phoenix defenseman, Ed Jovanovski is out of the line up tonight. Thank god... I don't like that guy.



Game Predictions-

Player of the Game-
Stef- Johan Franzen
Danielle- Niklas Kronwall

I feel like Stef and I are just going back and forth picking Franzen since he's overdue for a goal...

Final Score-
Stef- 5-2, Wings
Danielle- 4-3, Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment